A Periodontal, Implant and Dental Prosthesis Clinic operates at Metropolitan Hospital.
As part of inpatient (secondary) dental care and in collaboration with other medical departments, the following are treated:
Patients with general health problems, such as:
1. Heart patients
2. Diabetics (chronic and juvenile)
3. Allergic patients
4. Patients with mental disorders
5. Oncology patients
6. Patients with mobility problems
7. Patients with communication and collaboration problems
8. Hematology patients
9. Patients with vascular disorders
All patients suffering from dental phobia syndrome, under the general safety conditions offered by the hospital environment.
The Clinic supports physicians of all specialties such as periontologists, endodontologists, prosthodologists, oral and maxillofacial surgeons and orthodontists.