Speech Therapist BSc (Hons), MMed (Sci)
- 1997: Graduated from Pierce College High School, Agia Paraskevi
- 1997-2003: Speech Therapy studies in England, Staffordshire University and University of Sheffield
- 2003: Professional Medical Speech Therapist License from the UK Ministry of Health and the Association of Speech Therapists
- 2003: Professional Medical Speech Therapist License recognized by the Greek Ministry of Health
- 2003-currently: Member of the PanHellenic Association of Speech Therapists
- 2003-currently: Participation in 76 conferences (international and Greek); instructor/speaker in 42 intensive training courses, workshops and conferences in Greece and 31 abroad on the development of speech and language, as well as the assessment, diagnosis and intervention for speech and language disorders
- 2003-currently: Special educational programs and courses on the training of deaf children with cochlear implants in France, England and Brussels
- 2003-2004: Monitoring of the postoperative performance of children in speech and language, Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery Department, Agia Sofia Children’s Hospital
- 2004: Member of the PanHellenic Association of Speech Therapists’ committee responsible for the inclusion and recognition as members of speech therapists who attended studies in the UK
- 2004-2008: Instructor to students at the Speech Therapy Department, Epirus TEI; classes included Phonetics (articulation) of Speech Consonants, Speech Flow Disturbances (stammering-tachylalia), Voice Disorders, Disorders of Individuals with Craniofacial Anomalies (clefts), Aphasia and Related Communication Disorders, clinical training in hospitals and special schools in Ioannina. At the same time she supervised 45 student theses.
- 2003-2014: Evaluation of the performances of Greek deaf children and adults in language and speech before cochlear implantation and post-surgery at Agia Sofia Children’s Hospital and the Korgialeneio-Benakeio Red Cross Hospital. While evaluating their progress, she adjusted the cochlear implant channels according to each child’s speech difficulties. The results of her evaluations and settings have been announced in international and Greek conferences, and have been published in Greek and international journals.
English: Certificate of Proficiency