Associate Director, Neurology Clinic, Metropolitan Hospital
- 10/2006-currently: Metropolitan Hospital, Athens
- Neurology Clinic: Registrar Neurologist, Emergency Department, Intensive Care Unit, Outpatient Department
- 09/2002-06/2006: Specialty Training at Eginition Ηospital University Neurological Clinic; 2 years in the Special Dementia Clinic and one year in the Neurophysiology Lab
- 02/2002-08/2002: Outpatient Neurology Clinic, General Panarcadian Hospital, Tripoli
- 08/2001-02/2002: Specialty Training in Psychiatry, Psychiatric Hospital of Chania
- 09/2000-05/2001: Specialty Training in Internal Medicine, Regional General Hospital of Mytilene
- 12/1998-12/1999: Rural service, Regional Medical Center of Elliniko, Arcadia
- 09/1998-12/1998: Three-month training, General Panarcadian Hospital, Tripoli
- 07/1998: Faculty of Medicine Graduate, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, grade "cum laude"
Presentations in Greek and foreign conferences, oral conference papers in international conferences, 3 publications in foreign journals
Attended over 50 international and Greek conferences
PhD Candidate, University of Athens, thesis entitled "ICU Polyneuropathy on Critically Ill Patients"
Good computer skills
- Proficiency in English
- Good knowledge of French