Director, Internal Medicine Specialist, Metropolitan Hospital.
- 2008: Registrar, Internal Medicine Clinic, Metropolitan Hospital; mostly treating a range of infectious diseases
- 2003: Tzaneio General Hospital of Piraeus
- 2008: Specialty training, 1st Internal Medicine Clinic
- 2000: Tzaneio General Hospital of Piraeus
- 2001: Rural service, Health Center of Aegina
- 1999: Bachelor of Medicine, Medical School, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, grade magna cum laude
- 2004: MSc, Inter-university postgraduate programme Health Care Management/Health Informatics, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens, grade summa cum laude
- 2013: PhD, National and Kapodistrian University of Athens
- Member of the Hellenic Diabetes Association since 2010
- Introduction to the Cardiologic Electronic Health Record, INIESAP Scientific Publications 2006. ISBN 960-89043-0-7
- Arterial hypertension and heart chapter in the book Cardiometabolic Risk, ed A. Melidonis GB Parisianos Medical Publications 2007. ISBN 978-960-89486-2-4
Medical Journal Articles
- Prognostic usefulness of serial C-reactive protein measurements in ST-elevation acute myocardial infarction Am J Cardiol 2013;111: 26-30
- The impact of hs C-reactive protein and other inflammatory biomarkers on long-term cardiovascular mortality in patients with acute coronary syndromes Atherosclerosis. 2007 Oct;194(2):397-402.
- Continuous 12-lead electrocardiographic ST monitoring adds prognostic information to the thrombolysis in myocardial infarction risk score in patients with non-ST-elevation acute coronary syndromes. Clin Cardiol. 2005 Apr;28(4):189-92.
- Preprocedural plasma C-reactive protein levels, postprocedural creatine kinase-MB release, and long-term prognosis after successful coronary stenting Am J Cardiol. 2005 Feb 1;95(3):386-90.
- Diabetes and ST elevation myocardial infarction: how successful is intravenous thrombolysis for the diabetic heart? Diabetes Care. 2002 Oct;25(10):1890-1.
- More than 50 abstracts in international and Greek congresses
- Participation in a number of international and Greek congresses and seminars on selected subjects within the wide range of Internal Medicine
- English (Certificate of Proficiency in English, University of Cambridge)
- German (Zentrale Mittelstufenprüfung, Goethe Institut)
Proficient user of Windows (XP/Vista/7/ 8) and MS Office programs, presentation applications, networking and Internet applications, as well as statistical packages.
Telephone: +302104257482, +306937359312